Smart Meter Dirty Electricity
If you do not want the smart meter pulsing dirty electricity into your home's wires, or know someone where the smartmeter makes them sick, there is a product that absorbs most of the smart meter's dirty electricity.
The smartmeter's powerful dirty electricity turns every electrically live wire into dangerous live antennas in 2 - 50khz range. These can also be measured about 6 ft away from wires with a suitable EMF meter. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NTSejgsjTc -
I tested a Perfect Power Box in house line conditioner, and am extremely impressed with the performance.
Prior to installation
- 100+ Stetzerizer meter on outlets (dirty electricity reading)
- charging iPad approx 5 hrs
- .3 amps on water pipes
- strong magnetic pulses all over house (constant to once every 2 secs) - from smartmeter pulsing wires
- much tossing and turning before falling asleep
- AM Radio static test - loud
- 35-70 stetzerimizer meter on outlets
- charging iPad approx 3 hrs
- 0 amps on water pipes - I did not expect this, but I no longer have net current and magnetic radation on my pipes. I am not sure why, I suspect it could be because I disconnected a bad circuit to install Perfect Power Box on a breaker.
- medium magnetic pulses over some areas of house (once every 2 secs to zero) - from smartmeter pulsing wires
- fall asleep immediately
- AM Radio static test TBD
From talking to SATIC rep, I can expect 10% lower electricity bill since my power quality in my house is pretty clean (100) to begin with. Stetzerizer dirty electricity readings of 1400 are much more typical due to LEDs, CFLs, Alexa, etc in homes, and they can expect up to 15%-30% decrease in their electricity with installation these line conditioners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M5xO28YZus - explains how and why smartmeters pulses dirty electricity into houses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NTSejgsjTc - The smartmeter's powerful dirty electricity turns every live wire into dangerous live antennas in 2 - 50khz range.
https://www.eleeos.com/shop/powerperfectbox - advantage of using line conditioner
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Here is some information I have compiled.