1. Tracing EMFs, by Karl Riley - for mitigating improper wiring in buildings.
2. Currents the Perils of Electropollution, Dr Robert Becker
3. DISCONNECT The Truth about Cell Phone Radiation. Devra Davis, PHd
4. Explaining Unexplained Illnesses, Martin L Pall, Phd
5. Living Safely with Electromagnetic Radiation, Jim Waugh
6. Zapped, Ann Louise Gittleman
7. Healing Severe Chemical and EMF Sensitivity: Our Breakthrough Cure for Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) and Electro-hypersensitivity (EHS), by Patera, Gary
1. Would you put your head in a Microwave Oven, by Goldberg, Gerald
2. Curing Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity, by Magee, Steven
1. Red Light Therapy - Miracle Medicine
Backed by literally hundreds of scientific and clinical studies, you'll learn how to use near-infrared and red light therapy to:
*Look and feel 10 years younger by smoothing wrinkles, healing acne and cellulite
*Fat Loss: Melt fat and never feel ashamed about your body again
*Fatigue? Supercharge your energy and passion for life
*Feel stronger and more confident with bigger muscles and a better body
*Make your teammate's jaws drop when they see your enhanced athletic ability and muscle growth
*Eliminate pain and injuries that have been lingering for years
*Anti-aging: Reduce wrinkles and fine lines so you can look and feel younger
*Improve your sexual function, performance and fertility
*Brain enhancement: Think quicker and feel smarter by boosting your brain function
*Depressed? Eliminate depressive, suicidal thoughts and feel happy about your life
2. Magnetic Healing: Advanced Techniques for the Application of Magnetic Forces by Payne, Buryl
- Get a book that book shows how magnetic forces help the body to heal itself by stimulating the biochemistry of the body so natural healing can take place. What ailments can be treated with magnets? How do magnets work to heal the body? Which polarity should be used for which condition? What is the correct way to use magnets? How long should magnets be placed on the body?
3. Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy, by McKusick, Eileen Day
- Tuning forks can also be used for releasing negative energies, emotions and improving wellness. Read the book and also view YouTube videos by Eileen McKusick
Water and Green Smoothies!
EMF Meter Reviews
A lot of folks have asked me on my recommendation / reviews on EMF meters. I would say get the right one(s) for what you are measuring. Do you want the most / accurate information, or minimize spending?
Below are my thoughts, and ones I have used:
RF (Radio Frequency, aka wireless radiation) Meters - get one with abroad frequency range (min up to 5 Ghz) and highest power density (min 6 mW/m2) rating as possible. The higher the freq upper limit, the longer it will take to become outdated. Higher power density rating will pick up much higher power transmissions accurately.
Combination meters - three in one
*** Handy Meter ENV RD-10 - $159. http://www.lessemf.com/combi.html.
Highly compact, LED lights. Data logging when plugged into a PC. **
This is the one I carry with me most of the time. **
- RF: 100 MHz - 8 GHz; power density up to 100 mW/m2.
- MF: 20.0 milligauss. Only up to 20mG.
- EF: 1000V/m
- TriField EMF Meter Model TF2 - $168. Amazon or LessEMF.com. Highly
intuitive, basic interface.
- RF: 20 MHz - 6 GHz; power density up to 1000 mW/m2.
- MF: 40 Hz - 100 kHz, 100.0 milligauss. 40 Hz – 100 kHz
- EF: 40 Hz - 100 KHz, 1000V/m
GQ EMF-390 V2 - $120. Amazon or GQ Electronics. Three fields/axes EMF
and EF history data graph PC Windows software for data analyzing as
well as open communication protocol. It is very handy to have all
they readings showing at the same time. - this is the one I use most
often on surveys.
EMF (Electromagnetic Field)
o Triple axis (X, Y, Z) up to 400Khz
o Range: 0.00~500mG,
o RF Frequency: up to 8G Hz
o up to 10GHz
RF Field (Radio Frequency Field)
o Range: 0.02µW/m² ~ 9999mW/m²
RF Spectrum Power Analyzer (EMF-360+V2 only)
o Frequency band 6: 2.4Ghz – 2.5GHz (WiFi, Bluetooth, Microwave oven,
Frequency step: 25KHz – 405KHz
Frequency span: 58KHz – 812KHz
RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
o Frequency band 1: 150KHz – 534KHz
Frequency step: 1KHz – 3KHz
Frequency span: 1KHz – 3KHz
o Frequency band 2: 520Khz – 1710KHz
Frequency step: 1KHz – 6KHz
Frequency span: 1KHz – 6KHz
o Frequency band 3: 64MHz – 108MHz (FM Radio)
Frequency step: 10KHz – 100KHz
EF (Electric Field)
o Range: 0V/m to 1000V/m
o Resolution: 0.1 V/m
o Frequency independent
ME3030B - Use this to detect and measure smartmeter (2 - 50 kHz)
pulsing on live wires. Easy to Operate, simply power on the unit,
select mode of operation, “E” for Electric field or ”M” for Magnetic
field and then scan area of concern - LCD digital display will
indicate the sum total field strength of all sources within its
frequency range - Audible tone similar to that of a Geiger counter
indicates level of exposure - Convenient conversion table on back of
meter converting nT to mG - Excellent Sensitivity - able to accurately
identify Electric fields down to 1 V/m and Magnetic fields to 1 nT or
0.01mG - Readings are 98% accurate within the 16 Hertz to 2 kHz
frequency range. Sources in this range include all standard household
appliances, electronic devices, electrical wiring and wiring errors,
high voltage power lines, power transformers - All Gigahertz Solutions
Meters are backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty
MicroTesla Meter - $49 LessEMF.com, $25 ebay, amazon. This is the
least expensive gaussmeter I have that detected the pulsing of dirty
electricity from my smartmeter (digital electric meter) every few
seconds throughout my house. I know this as the pulsing stopped
everywhere only after turning off the house's main power breaker.
However, when I bought a second one from eBay vice LessEMF, the second
meter did not exhibit this ability.
- MF: 1-1999 milligauss
- EF: 1-1999 V/m
- ESI 21 - $99. Freq range to 50 Mhz - 8 Ghz; power density up to 6
mW/m2. This is my first RF meter, uses LED lights, and least
expensive functional RF meter I could find. Unfortunately, the lights
are unlabeled, so I transcribed values from the manual to the meter
using masking tape and a pen. Limited in power density rating to 6000
Clamp Mulitimeter/Capacitance Tester
- Uni-T B4Q094 UT210E True RMS AC/DC Current Mini Clamp $45 Amazon -
compact and great for testing/tracing for net current in electrical
outlets, wires, and also body voltage with a ground wire. There are
Youtube videos on how to do this using a line splitter and or gauss
meter for net current.
I found another meter with a much bigger clamp at HarborFreight.com.
Cellphone Radiation Apps - my experience is these give readings much
lower than actual readings compared to real EMFS meters, but are very
useful to augment cumulative RF meter readings to help pinpoint type
and source of cumulative totals of RF meter readings. It is still
better than not having any meter at all.
- ElectroSmart - gives readout and listing of Bluetooth, Wifi and
cellphone sources. Relative Power Density and Frequencies.
- Wifi Radiation Meter - readout and listing of Wifi sources. No
longer available from Google Playstore.
- Ultimate EMF Meter - detects magnetic and electric fields. Not
sensitive as real meters, and very inconsistent numbers.